>>Click here for UPLAND CREATIVE STUDIO'S *new* main website<<
Click for information regarding the space options, lighting, information, policies, etc.
Please use this page for rentals, see below.
Standard Studio Rental
- The studio is available for bookings at a rate of $25/hr.
- The rate includes use of my lighting, props, and some model wardrobe. See the studio lighting description on same page.
- Additional cost for my assistance with lighting and general "photo assistant" duties as you desire. If you book my assistance, I will help with setup and take down, otherwise you must do so fully yourself. ($20/hr - cash)
- This is your time entering to time leaving; not your time booked with a model. If you need extra setup/takedown time, be sure to add extra; but that does take away from your studio hours. Feel free to add half hour time frames. There is no minimum time you can book in one day. For example: if you have a shoot with a model from 10:00am-12:00pm, you can book for 3 of your credit hours and post on the calendar 9:30am-12:30pm to allow setup and clean up.
- Please always verify with me date and time before paying for studio hours.
- Please note that I live only 1.1 miles so last minute help can often be accommodated (if I'm in town).
- Please be sure to bring your own triggers, extra batteries, etc. I may have some extra cheap triggers available for backups, but my PocketWizards cannot be used unless I am there or by monthly members only.
- For all bookings, all studio rules apply as posted on location. Click Here to link to the full rules. They are subject to change at any time and will always be updated and posted
- REFUNDS/CANCEL: There are no refunds for studio bookings; once you've paid, the calendar is blocked off. Even if the model doesn't show, your sick, stuck at work, etc. Please understand that my rates are low and calendar space is limited. But....
- RESCHEDULE: I will allow just 1 reschedule per paid standard booking within 1 month of originally planned shoot. This can be last minute and can be a different model (for example: if model cancels or no-shows), just let me know ASAP and plan your next shoot.
- If your model no shows or there are any issues, please let me know so I can be sure they are not recommended to others or not to allow them at my studio if something serious.
Upland Creative Studio Bookings - Monthly Membership